Faculty positions in genomics
I have written before about the Centre for Genomic Sciences (CCG) in Cuernavaca, part of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). Its scientists have played an important role in the development of rhizobium research for the past 30 years. Originally dedicated to nitrogen fixation research, the remit has been broadened to genomic sciences, but there is still a lot of interest in rhizobia. I have a lot of friends there, and they are doing good work.
Now, CCG is advertising five tenure-track positions:
- Bacterial or Plant Synthetic Biology.
- Bacterial or Plant Systems Biology.
- Bioinformatics applied to Bacterial or Plant models.
- Population or Evolutionary Genomics in Bacteria.
- Plant Functional Genomics (may include epigenetics, bacteria-plant interactions, signalling).
If you are interested, you will find details at http://www.ccg.unam.mx/en/positions/available
The closing date is 15 May.